PG entrance result has been declared/Other courses result by HNB Garwal university

Gharwal university has declared the PG entrance exam result.Candidate can see their result by put their roll number in the box.

Download the PG Entrance Result

Gharwal university also delared the result of other courses.

B.Sc  I year II year  III year
B.Com  III Year
BA III Year
MA I year  (Hindi, Sanskrit )
MA II year (Maths, Philosophy, Drawing, Geography, History )

MA I year     (English, Home Sc., Maths, Philosophy )

M.Sc   I year (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Geology, Botany, Maths ) 

M.SC II year (Zoology, Maths, Geology, Statistics, Chemistry, Botany, Anthropology, Defence

M.COM I Year II year


Vandidate see their result of above coures by click on below link

Download the result

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis